After a workplace incident, one of the first things requested by safety authorities is evidence that worker(s) involved had been trained.
Failure to do this can result in severe penalties including convictions, jail sentences and/or heavy fines for both individuals and companies. Safety training is core requirement in safety legislation in all jurisdictions.
learnTracTM is the simplest and most powerful learning management system of its kind , designed specifically for tracking and record compliance training.
If you need assurance that your workers have been trained in the health and safety requirements of their job roles, then learnTracTM is the right system for your organisation.
It is the result of over fifteen years experience delivering and tracking compliance training in large multi site organisations.
It's designed with two things in mind:
- Reduce training administration time for recording and recalling training; and
- Capture training evidence that can be recalled on demand.
learnTracTM offers the following features:
- Ability to launches and track online learning packages created outside the system;
- Ability to capture physical evidence before a learner can be graded e.g. a face to face attendance record;
- Ability to see immediate results of sub-ordinates upon logging in, for example if you are a line manager, you will see the results of everyone reporting below you;
- Simple traffic light system to see training progress at multiple levels including Program, Course and Unit level;
- Ability to structure programs easily in accordance with a job role;
- Ability for multiple administrators to use the system in the one organisation, for example creation of separate learner groups within the one organisations when you have multiple sites;
- Quick drop down filters enabling reporting by learner, site, program, course, unit, division and learner status and any combination of these;
- Simple user interface that captures the main uses functions and eliminates clutter; and
- Ability for bulk enrolment of learners by job role with three clicks;Any number of email notifications to learners and administrators including alerting managers when sub ordinate training is about to expire
- Any number of email notifications to learners and administrators including alerting managers when sub ordinate training is about to expire
Along with many other features.
learnTracTM is now being used by large multinational corporations and is receiving great feedback
.........Over a period of 18 months we were able to reduce our reportable injuries by up to 60%. We are now using learnTrac, YSPs Learning Management System, which is easy to use and implement and has facilitated a level of competency transparency and evidence capture that our business has never seen before. YSP provide fantastic a level of support and are there for us whenever we need them.